How does it work?
Why run click tests?
Click tests can be used for a variety of different purposes. Below are some examples of what you can achieve with a click test.
Test calls to action
Click tests help identify whether your interface is clear to users.
Test your navigation
Make sure your users are able to find their way around your sites.
Test your content
Are users able to find the content they're looking for?
Get started with your own tests by signing up for a free community account today.
“Let me just say that not only is this useful, but extremely addictive.”- Tim Myers, Copper Conferencing
Test Result Overview
The Results Dashboard allows you to view your results in various ways and you can also make changes to your test on the fly.
- 1 make changes to your test quickly and easily
- 2 toggle between click or heatmap overlays
- 3 convenient links for sharing your test via twitter, facebook and email
- 4 see exacty where testers clicked
- 5 share your results with clients or team members